- About Us
- posted Sep 24, 2010 at 12:57 PM
- posted Sep 29, 2010 at 1:17 PM
- posted Oct 1, 2010 at 10:10 AM
- posted Oct 1, 2010 at 10:13 AM
- posted Oct 1, 2010 at 10:15 AM— updated Oct 1, 2010 at 1:28 PM
- posted Oct 1, 2010 at 10:18 AM
- posted Oct 1, 2010 at 10:24 AM
- posted Oct 8, 2010 at 1:09 PM
- posted Oct 8, 2010 at 1:20 PM
- posted Oct 8, 2010 at 1:42 PM
- posted Oct 8, 2010 at 1:45 PM
- posted Oct 8, 2010 at 1:49 PM
- posted Oct 8, 2010 at 1:58 PM
- posted Nov 29, 2010 at 10:03 AM
- posted Jan 12, 2011 at 3:01 PM— updated Jan 18, 2011 at 10:41 AM
Quiet on the set! And action ... Cut! Cut! Let’s try it again. Try not to laugh this time. And action ... Producing a 60-minute film with one adult and 18 teenagers is challenging, to say the least. “It’s been half frustrating and half glorious,” said Thomas Hurley III, West Sound Academy’s film production instructor. “There were days where we could get through only four to five lines in one class period because there was so much giggling going on.”
- posted Feb 2, 2011 at 2:41 PM— updated Feb 4, 2011 at 9:19 AM
The Super Bowl is made up of more than first-downs and turnovers. Fascinating stories emerge surrounding the biggest football game of the season.
- posted Feb 2, 2011 at 3:05 PM— updated Feb 4, 2011 at 10:17 AM
Fanatic Phil's loud behavior draws a flag
- posted Feb 3, 2011 at 4:08 PM
Are there wedding bells in your future? Are you recently engaged and don’t know where to begin? The Kitsap Wedding and Events Show takes place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Feb. 5 at the Kitsap County Fairgrounds.
- posted Feb 3, 2011 at 4:37 PM
Coordinating a wedding is a lot like conducting an orchestra. All the key individual players come together for a great masterpiece to kick off your new life together. It isn’t easy and it takes planning, but with expert tips from local professionals, you can orchestrate your day to perfection. Or at least close to perfection.
- posted Feb 3, 2011 at 4:59 PM
Between the wedding, moving and getting used to being married, I just don't have time to write thank you notes. Is it OK if I email my thank yous?
- posted Feb 9, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Longtime Kitsap residents share their tips for a successful marriage
- posted Feb 9, 2011 at 2:27 PM
Local relationship experts agree: Cupid should aim his arrow year-round, not just on Valentine's Day.
- posted Feb 9, 2011 at 2:51 PM
They planned for 500 guests and more than 1,000 arrived. Luckily, they also planned on 72 volunteers and more than 140 came to help. For Project Connect coordinator Beverly Kincaid, the event "worked magically...I was blessed that there were so many community members who wanted to help."
- posted Feb 9, 2011 at 2:57 PM
Advice: thoughtful Valentine's gifts; seeing red makes her blue; oblivious teens
Bird is the word: Learn what's involved in raising your own flock of egg-producing hens | Kitsap Week
- posted Feb 16, 2011 at 5:01 PM— updated Feb 18, 2011 at 1:06 PM
If you saw chickens roaming the yard, or saw containers of peaches in glass jars on the basement shelf, would you think you were back in time?