- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
- Jul 24, 2009 at 3:00PM updated Jul 27, 2009 at 12:30PM
- Aug 7, 2009 at 1:02PM
- Sep 1, 2009 at 5:00AM updated Sep 3, 2009 at 10:35AM
Congressman Norm Dicks is aware that more than half of the 1100 people attending Monday night’s Town Meeting on Health Care Reform were angry and disappointed, feeling they had not been heard or that the government was going to take something away from them no matter what they said.
- Sep 9, 2009 at 5:07PM
With the hiring of a new director, the Kitsap County Visitors and Convention Bureau (KCVCB) vows to become more proactive and support local small businesses as a way to generate tourism.
- Sep 9, 2009 at 9:00PM updated Sep 10, 2009 at 3:08PM
North pounced on the Wolves early and never let up, winning in three straight sets with scores of 25-13, 25-14 and 25-9.
- Sep 10, 2009 at 9:26AM
- Sep 10, 2009 at 9:33AM
- Sep 10, 2009 at 9:00PM updated Sep 11, 2009 at 11:54AM
- Sep 15, 2009 at 3:34PM
- Sep 16, 2009 at 1:00AM updated at 4:06PM
Wolves win 1-0 at Olympic in last nonleague soccer match
- Sep 28, 2009 at 1:00PM updated at 3:02PM
The new pageant, formed within the last month, is a response to the Miss Poulsbo/Miss Kitsap pageant parting ways with the Miss America organization in September. Michele Wasson, the executive director of Miss Poulsbo/Miss Kitsap said the breakup was based on finances.
- Sep 28, 2009 at 8:43PM
In an action that could save $200,000 a year Kitsap County will hire two new attorneys to work as public defenders. This will create a three-member staff that will handle the needs of defendants who are unable to pay for their own representation.
- Oct 3, 2009 at 1:00AM updated Oct 6, 2009 at 5:03PM
South Kitsap's Chris Nenninger scores game's only touchdown on interception
- Oct 8, 2009 at 3:00PM updated Oct 14, 2009 at 11:00AM
The Kitsap Pumas have whittled their list of coaching candidates from about 20 to four.
- Oct 12, 2009 at 10:26AM
- Oct 13, 2009 at 11:00AM updated at 4:28PM
- Oct 21, 2009 at 2:00PM updated Oct 24, 2009 at 12:42PM
- Oct 27, 2009 at 2:00PM updated at 4:17PM
Kitsap County will need to borrow $4 million from its road fund in order to continue operation for the first two months of 2010, due to a continued shortage of revenue.
- Oct 27, 2009 at 9:14PM
- Oct 30, 2009 at 4:16PM
Rep. Norm Dicks of Washington's 6th Congressional District is among a handful of Representatives "under scrutiny" by ethics investigators. The investigators are supposedly examining the relationship between members of Congress and a (defunct) lobbying group. Seattle Times has more details. Check back here for updates.
- Nov 3, 2009 at 8:00PM updated Nov 5, 2009 at 4:56PM
- Nov 6, 2009 at 7:00AM updated at 2:35PM
U.S. Navy, Coast Guard and Department of Ecology officials continue to deal with an oil spill from the USS Abraham Lincoln at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard on Thursday.
- Nov 15, 2009 at 12:00AM updated Nov 16, 2009 at 2:52PM
Spartans quarterback Jake Heaps throws for 303 yards in first half en route to 63-14 state win
- Nov 23, 2009 at 1:14PM
- Dec 14, 2009 at 3:58PM