- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
- Jan 27, 2010 at 8:39AM
- Feb 22, 2010 at 12:00PM updated Feb 24, 2010 at 3:03PM
- Mar 24, 2010 at 9:00AM updated at 5:02PM
- May 3, 2010 at 11:00AM updated May 4, 2010 at 9:28AM
Port Orchard Mayor Lary Coppola, responding Monday afternoon to reports he was was arrested for driving while intoxicated early Sunday morning, said, “As it has been reported, I was arrested by the Washington State Patrol the morning of May 2, for DUI.
- May 8, 2010 at 11:00PM updated May 11, 2010 at 7:59AM
Pinch-hitter Brandon Bynum's sacrifice fly scores winning run for Cougars in Narrows League playoffs
- May 15, 2010 at 11:00AM updated May 17, 2010 at 2:27PM
Beginning June 10, Washington State Patrol (WSP) officers will begin cracking down on drivers caught talking or texting on their cell phones.
- May 16, 2010 at 12:10AM
Teams meet for a third consecutive year with a state berth on the line
- Jun 21, 2010 at 8:00AM updated at 11:58AM
A 26-year-old Federal Way man was arrested Saturday night on charges of driving under the influence (DUI) and brandishing a weapon after an apparent road rage incident.
- Jul 22, 2010 at 1:00PM updated at 3:47PM
Lace up your sneakers; there's plenty of venues to improve your best time
- Oct 13, 2010 at 1:00AM
Wolves tie Central Kitsap, 0-0, to drop to third place in 4A Narrows
- Oct 29, 2010 at 11:00PM updated Nov 1, 2010 at 1:42PM
Two late touchdowns lead Central Kitsap to 31-16 win in rival South Kitsap
- Nov 12, 2010 at 4:00PM updated Nov 18, 2010 at 3:29PM
Valerie Nau of Silverdale began running eight years ago as a way to stay healthy and to shed a few pounds. Now she can’t stop. But even though the days get darker earlier and the rainy weather is kicking in, many Kitsap runners
- Jan 23, 2011 at 6:00PM updated Jan 25, 2011 at 10:51AM
Two people are dead and a pair of Kitsap County deputies were wounded in a shooting incident on Sunday afternoon in the parking lot of the Port Orchard WalMart store.
- Mar 18, 2011 at 8:22AM
The 13-year-old runaway killed in the Jan. 23 shootout at the Port Orchard Walmart was killed by a bullet fired from the gun of her 31-year-old male companion, not Kitsap deputies.
- Mar 18, 2011 at 2:00PM updated Mar 21, 2011 at 1:34PM
Investigators probing the January 23 shooting spree at the Port Orchard Walmart store are “completely convinced” 31-year-old Anthony A. Martinez fired not only the shot that killed himself but also the two shots that killed 13-year-old runaway Astrid Valdivia, with whom he had fled from five days earlier from Utah.
- Mar 25, 2011 at 1:00PM updated Mar 29, 2011 at 2:14PM
- Jun 9, 2011 at 4:00PM updated Jun 10, 2011 at 4:32PM
Seattle, Radio show host, Delilah Rene, private investigator, investigation, Port Orchard, Renton, syndicated, stalker, stalked, jail, prison, Kitsap County Sheriff's Deputies .
- Aug 19, 2011 at 1:00AM updated Aug 22, 2011 at 12:18PM
Golf course could host more major events; NCAA men's, women's championships among possibilities
- Dec 3, 2011 at 7:31AM
A Kingston man’s vehicle struck and killed a pedestrian in Port Orchard at about 6 p.m. Friday, Washington State Patrol reported. The vehicle, a 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe, was traveling eastbound on State Route 160 approaching Locker Road. Shain West, 31, of Port Orchard was on the north side of State Route 160 and attempted to cross the roadway to his residence when he was struck. West was wearing dark clothing, State Patrol said in an incident report. The driver was not at fault, State Patrol reported.
- Jan 4, 2012 at 2:00PM updated at 5:30PM
Kitsap County Superior Court Judge Theodore Spearman died Tuesday night at the Seattle hospital where he had been treated for a brain aneurysm.
- Feb 10, 2012 at 9:00AM updated at 1:54PM
Kitsap Humane Society’s board of directors remained quiet this week after allegations of mismanagement mounted against the nonprofit.
- Feb 24, 2012 at 5:00PM updated Feb 27, 2012 at 2:03PM
Jessi Leigh Foster, 32, is charged with rendering criminal assistance to Joshua Blake by allegedly trying to help him get away after he shot and killed Trooper Tony Radulescu.
- Feb 25, 2012 at 12:00PM updated Feb 27, 2012 at 5:17PM
The 18-year-old woman who was with Joshua Blake has told investigators she and Blake were high on meth and alcohol when he told her "to roll down her window and turn her head" before he shot and killed Washington State Trooper Tony Radulescu during a traffic stop.
- Feb 27, 2012 at 8:00PM updated Feb 28, 2012 at 11:25AM
Mourners gathered outside the Christian Life Center in Port Orchard for a candlelight vigil Monday evening honoring slain Washington State Patrol Trooper Tony Radulescu.
- Mar 8, 2012 at 10:33AM
Kilmer, Sauerwein among those already declared for the seat, while Angel says she will consider a run