- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
DISTRICT COURT | Man faces drug possession charges after traffic stop
A Port Orchard man who had his driver’s license revoked in 1994, was charged with drug possession on April 19 in Kitsap County District Court.
According to charging papers, Stephen Michael Lundemo, 56, was charged with possession of a controlled substance (meth).
Lundemo, who was riding a motorcycle, was stopped on Bay Street by a Port Orchard police officer.
The officer search and found two small zip-lock bags in Lundemo’s coat pocket containing a white substance later determined as methamphetamine during the stop.
Court documents stated he was arrested for first-degree driving with license suspended and booked into the Kitsap County Jail on April 18.
The following are from court documents filed in Kitsap County District Court:
• Ivan Nathianal Morrow, 42, of Port Orchard, charged with fourth-degree assault for a domestic violence incident that happened April 22 in the 3900 block of Starboard Lane.
• Andi Lyn Williams, 28, of Port Orchard, was charged with possession of controlled substance (meth) after KCSO deputies responded to an April 22 theft incident at the McCormick Woods Golf Course Clubhouse.
• Sky Levelle Ross, 25, of Olalla, was charged with two counts of second-degree possession of stolen property. She was arrested in connect with stolen mail from a home on SE Vale Road. Video footage at a local retail store show Ross using a stolen debit card on Feb. 1 and deputies found stolen mail in her backpack on April 22.
• Cari Lyn Hackbarth, 42, of Port Orchard, was charged with one count of driving under the influence. Her car was stopped by Washington State Patrol on April 20 near the intersection of Tremont and Carl Pickel Road.
• Patrick Theodore Crouch, 22, of Port Orchard, was charged with third-degree driving while license suspended or revoked. He was stopped by a Washington State Patrol trooper on April 21 near the intersection of Lund and Jackson Avenue.
• Catherine Ann Talley, 50, of Port Orchard, was charged with possession of a controlled substance. She was arrested after she crashed into a building in Manchester on April 21.
• Jeffery Jay Johnson, 56, of Port Orchard, was charged with possession of a controlled substance (meth). He was arrested April 21 by a Bremerton Police Department officer.
• Juanita Sue Dennis, 22, of Port Orchard, was charged with one count of first-degree criminal trespassing for a July 17 incident. Dennis was found squatting in a home on Ebbert Drive, with her mother. The home was in the process of repossession by a bank.
• Nicholas Lee Miles, 20, of Port Orchard, was charged with fourth-degree assault. Miles allegedly attacked a man while he was servicing portable toilets on Sidney Avenue on April 10.
• Dustin Gene Delvo, 27, of Port Orchard, was charged with second-degree burglary. Records stated Delvo placed items in his backpack and exiting the Walmart store on Bethel Road on Feb. 19. Port Orchard police arrested him April 18.
• Jared Daniel Williams, 37, of Port Orchard, was charged with driving under the influence. Washington State Patrol stopped Williams on April 10 on State Highway 16.
• Maree Rose Carstensen, 28, and Kevin Richard Steinfort, 37, both of Port Orchard, each were charged with fourth-degree assault. Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to a domestic violence on April 10 at a home on West Pleasant Street in Port Orchard.
• Jordan Dominique Remacle Davis, 20, was charged with second-degree assault. Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office deputies were called to a March 27 domestic violence incident on Alameda Street SW. They found a women described as Davis’ girlfriend who told deputies she was assaulted by him.