- About Us
DISTRICT COURT | Man faces DUI, other charges from traffic stop
Kitsap County prosecutors charged a 31-year-old Port Orchard man with three count after his arrest on April 26.
On April 29, Michael Lee Bovard was charged with driving under the influence, third-degree driving with suspended license and operating a vehicle without ignition interlock device.
Charging documents stated Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office deputies reported Bovard was driving a red Toyota truck westbound on Sedgwick Road and was driving completely on the road’s shoulder.
Deputies stopped him and discovered he’d been drinking. His blood-alcohol level was reported at .183 — more than twice the legal limit.
He was taken to Kitsap Count Jail and bail was set at $60,000.
The following information was taken from Kitsap County District Court records:
• Jeffery Rod Wood, 41, of Olalla, was charged with second-degree possession of a firearm. He was arrested April 29 by KCSO after deputies discovered he was a convicted felon. Pierce County detectives, who were serving a warrant, found a handgun during a search of a residence.
• Robert Tracy Carlson, 40, of Bremerton, was charged with second-degree burglary. He was arrested April 29 behind Everybody’s Bar and Grill on Mile Hill Drive.
• Ronnie Lee Maynes, 25, of Ollala, was charged with residential burglary at homes on Willow and Banner Road in Olalla. He was arrested April 29 by KCSO.
• Ariel Bleu Waskiewicz, 22, of Port Orchard, was charged with second-degree theft and one count of forgery. She admitted taking three blank checks from her father, signing them and cashing the checks at area banks.
• Michael Presto Alexander, 31, was charged with possession of the controlled substance (meth). He was arrested by Bremerton police on April 28.
• Eric Anthony Ninete Delgado, 36, of Port Orchard, was charged with forgery in connection with stolen checks in 2012.
• Marcus James Thiner, 24, of Belfair, was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to manufacture or deliver. He was arrested by KCSO deputies in Port Orchard after he was found smoking marijuana in a parking lot.
• Mark-Kelvin Cruz Nunez, 23, of Port Orchard, was charged with false fire alarm. Police found a 22-year-old man sitting in front of a home. He told authorities he pulled the alarm and there was no fire. He was arrested April 24 by KCSO.