- About Us
DISTRICT COURT | Port Orchard teen charged with child molestation
An 18-year-old Port Orchard male was charged May 20 with second-degree child molestation by prosecutors in Kitsap County District Court.
Charging papers stated the charge stems from an incident involving the male and his then 13-year-old stepsister between May 1 and June 30 last year.
The girl, now 14, told Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office investigators she was pressured by a 15-year-old male to have sex with her stepbrother, then 17, at her aunt’s residence in Seabeck. She reported to investigators that she wasn’t physically threatened by either male and had sex with her stepbrother, stated court documents.
She also reported another incident happened with the accused before the Seabeck incident. The girl said she was pressured into having oral sex with her stepbrother at their Port Orchard residence. The girl said her stepbrother later apologized about the incidents, court records stated.
The male was arrested and booked into Kitsap County Jail May 17 after he was interviewed by deputies. He confirmed his stepsister’s account of the incidents. Bail was set at $25,000, according to court documents.
Other charges handed down in District Court, according to court records were:
• Tyson Zachary Livesey, 30, of Port Orchard, was charged with second-degree theft involving a stolen debit card May 9 in Port Orchard. He was arrested May 18.
• Gabriel Richard Carson, 34, of Port Orchard, was charged with possession of a controlled substance (Oxycodone). A gas station attendant reported to Port Orchard police a man appeared intoxicated or high on drugs on May 18. He was later arrested by police and booked into the county jail.
• Jack Edward Apthorp, 45, of Port Orchard, was charged with felony telephone harassment. His ex-girlfriend reported he had threatened and harassed her after he found out she was dating someone. He was arrested May 19.
• Rusty Lee Mullikin, 23, of Port Orchard, was charged with second-degree theft after he withdrew funds from his parent’s banking account. He was arrested by deputies on May 18.
• Dawn Allison Carter, 43, address unknown, was charged with second-degree possession of stolen property. She used a stolen debit card to withdraw money from another person’s banking account. Deputies are attempting to locate Carter.
• Michael Lee Pittman, 35, of Silverdale, was charged with second-degree burglary. He is accused of taking items from the Walmart store in Port Orchard. He was arrested May 18. Pitman was also charged May 15 with possession of meth after a May 15 traffic stop.
• Ted Robert Ashley, 59, of Grayland, was charged with one count of third-degree malicious mischief and one count of harassment — both gross misdemeanors. He was arrested May 18 after a domestic violence assault was reported in Port Orchard.
• Joseph William Hall, 33, of Port Orchard, was charged with second-degree assault. Hall was arrested May 9 after a domestic dispute was reported at a Port Orchard apartment complex.
• Jennifer Mae Buckin, 29, of Port Orchard, was charged with second-degree burglary. She was arrested May 9 after a domestic dispute was reported on Fenton Road.
ª Lorri Lynn Bell, 49, of Port Orchard, was charged with one count of fourth-degree assault and one count of inferring with reporting domestic violence. She was arrested May 15 after a domestic dispute was reported by her husband.
• Maureen Pangelinan Santos, 35, of Bremerton, was charged with second-degree theft. She is accused of taking $800 from account office funds while employed at the Walmart store in Port Orchard.
• Corey Robert Lester Stimpson, 23, of Ollala, was charged with possession of heroin in Silverdale
• Jason Earl Francisco, 36, of Port Orchard, was charged with violating a civil anti-harassment order. The anti-harassment order against Francisco was served Sept. 2, 2012.
• Todd Robert Mutchler, 40, of Port Orchard, was charged with one court each of fourth-degree assault and harassment — a gross misdemeanor. He was arrested May 14 after a domestic dispute at his home.