- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
DISTRICT COURT | Woman charged with reckless endangerment
An Olalla woman faces felony charges after she threatened to burn down her home and kill her children, according to court documents.
Melissa Marie Brock, 27, was charged with reckless endangerment on June 6 in Kitsap County District Court.
Court papers stated a landlord called 911 after Brock’s boyfriend told him that Brock tried to burn down the home with a burning broom on June 5. The boyfriend also reported the woman said she was going to kill herself and her children.
When investigators arrived at the home, Brock and her boyfriend were in a “heated argument.” Deputies arrested the woman for having an outstanding warrant and acting out of control, stated court documents.
The following charges were handed out in District Court:
• Gary Lee Brockschmidt, 35, driving under the influence.
• David Alan Cordy, 50, Port Orchard, driving under the influence.
• Jonathan Allen Clark, 18, Olalla, fourth-degree assault.
• Joseph Lawrence Dill, 31, Port Orchard, attempting to elude pursuing police vehicle.
• Brittany Jane Dunnagan, 23, Port Orchard, fugitive from justice in another state (Bexar County, Texas), wanted for robbery.
• Goldyn Gena Giarratano, 25, Port Orchard, first-degree trafficking in stolen property.
• Mitchll Fuentes Harper, 22, Port Orchard, third-degree theft, driving under the influence, drug possession (meth) and second-degree trafficking in stolen property.
• Sabrina Ann Hendl, 36, Port Orchard, drug possession (meth).
• Scott Charles Jones, 50, Port Orchard, drug possession (meth).
• Carissa Mae Olson, 29, Port Orchard, third-degree retail theft with extenuating circumstances.
• Leonel Castejon Rodriguez, 23, Port Orchard, driving under the influence.
• Mark Edmond Butler, 52, Port Orchard, drug possession.
• Trevor John Hovland, 32, Port Orchard, forgery.
• Colby Simon Kenfield, 32, Port Orchard, second-degree burglary.
• Brian Aaron Miller, 22, Port Orchard, first-degree trafficking in stolen property.
• Travis Marion Avery, 48, Port Orchard, one count of violating a court order — a gross misdemeanor.
• Kaylee Mae Mead, 21, Port Orchard, one count of forgery and one count of drug possession.
• Austin Lee Wiednaier, 21, Port Orchard, first-degree criminal trespass.