Five felony charges were handed down to a 25-year-old Port Orchard woman earlier this week in Kitsap County District Court.
Sky Levelle Ross was charged with possession of a stolen vehicle, three counts of second-degree possession of stolen property and one count of possession of stolen mail, according to court documents.
Bremerton police located a stolen vehicle on June 24 along with a male and female subject — one being Ross. The owner of the stolen vehicle was notified and arrived at the scene. During an authorized search of the car, officers found two backpacks of open and unopened mail addressed to numerous persons in the Port Orchard and Olalla area. Officers also discovered several dozen keys, a open safe and several syringes, charging papers stated.
They also found credit and debit cards, gift cards, checks and drivers licenses.
Court records stated the vehicle — a brown, 2-door 2013 Mazda 6 rental car — was reported stolen on April 10 from a Bremerton residence. The victim told investigators that her step-daughter apparently took the car and $400 cash from her home. Investigators discovered the car was involved in a hit-and-run accident on April 9 at the Suquamish Clearwater Casino and Resort.
The following information was gathered from District Court records:
• Marlan E. Willaard, 56, Port Orchard, third-degree driving with suspended or revoked license.
• Timothy Roy Trousdale, 25, possession of meth.
• Kevin James Wiley, 33, Port Orchard, second-degree burglary.
• Mark William Cockerill, 33, Port Orchard, second-degree burglary and fourth-degree assault.
• Anthony Oren Flinn, 43, Port Orchard, second-degree unlawful possession of a firearm.
• Jack Haines Murphy, 56, Port Orchard, possession of meth.
• Gail Rand Kruse, 75, Port Orchard, second-degree burglary.
• Kelvin Solan Grant, 34, Port Orchard, second-degree malicious mischief.
• Bryan Scott Fuller, 25, Port Orchard, possession of meth.
• Matthew Levi Goodburn, 29, Port Orchard, third-degree malicious mischief (gross misdemeanor).
• Jennifer Mae Buchin, 29, Port Orchard, hit and run, and third-degree driving with suspended or revoked license.
• Frank Jason Baza Lizama, 35, Port Orchard, third-degree driving with suspended license.
• Daniel Robert Woods, 38, Port Orchard, first-degree criminal trespassing.
• Thadeus Eugene Campbell, 18, Port Orchard, third-degree malicious mischief (gross misdeameanor).
• Javier Nmi Sanchez Lopes, 38, Port Orchard, driving under the influence.
• Thomas Alfred Riel, 53, Port Orchard, second-degree criminal trespassing.
• Brandon Wayne Lee, 33, Port Orchard, third-degree driving with license suspended or revoked.
• Tristan Shaun Williams, 21, Port Orchard, forgery.
• Lee Colton Pekley, 21, Port Orchard, obstructing a law enforcement officer.
• Michael Anthony Robbins, 25, Port Orchard, hit and run.