- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Charges handed down in Kitsap County District Court
Charges were filed against an Olalla woman in connection with stealing mail and identity theft on July 9.
Tressa Raelene Flint, 24, was charged with possession of stolen mail, second-degree possession of stolen property and second-degree identity theft.
Charging papers stated on Jan. 31, Flint’s mother turned her daughter’s property over to Kitsap County Sheriff’s deputies. The property was left behind when Flint left her mother’s home. Among the property stolen was mail, personal and business checks, personal finance information and several boxes of jewelry.
Investigators determined the case would involve at least 20 people who had mail stolen, victims of identity theft or burglary. Flint was in possession of victims financial and personal information, account numbers, expiration and security codes, personal and business checks. Investigators also found Flint’s handwritten logs and journals with the victims information, stated in court documents.
The following charges were filed against South Kitsap residents in Kitsap County District Court from June 26 to July 8.
All information below was obtained from charging documents provided to the Independent.
• Stephen Michael Covey, 26, Port Orchard, fourth-degree assault.
•Brandon John Thompson, 38, Port Orchard, attempting to elude pursuing police vehicle.
• Brenner David Meek, 19, Port Orchard, second-degree burglary.
• Christopher Lee Kaneakalau, 47, Port Orchard, second-degree arson.
• Joel Michael Schenfeld, 24, Port Orchard, driving under the influence.
• Krianne Jade Johnson, 29, Port Orchard, driving under the influence.
• Melissa Marie Brock, 27, Olalla, violation of court order.
• Daniel Edward Blount, 43, Port Orchard, driving under the influence.
• Bobby Joe Wilson, Jr., 26, Port Orchard, second-degree assault.
• Adam A. Gavlik, 39, Port Orchard, second-degree assault.
• Carissa Mae Olson, 30, Port Orchard, forgery.
• Joshua James Lyles, 23, Port Orchard, possession of controlled substance.
• Ervon David Robinson, 67, Port Orchard, harassment - threat to kill.
• Robert Gene Hardy, 42, Port Orchard, possession of heroin.
• Abraham Jimenez Galindo, 31, Port Orchard, possession of meth.
• Douglas Keith Card, 43, Port Orchard, delivery of meth.
• Wayne Roger Dietz, 58, Port Orchard, driving under the influence.
• David Lewis Horenburg, 54, Southworth, harassment - threat to kill.
• James J. Gregorio, 38, Port Orchard, violation of court order (felony).
• Joseph Layne Carlos, 21, Port Orchard, possession of stolen vehicle.