- About Us
DISTRICT COURT | Man charged in drive by shooting
Charges were filed July 24 in Kitsap County District Court against a 29-year-old Port Orchard man.
Aaron Guster Cloud was charged with drive-by shooting and unlawful possession of a firearm, according to charging papers.
Court documents stated Cloud was a passenger in a car and was later involved in an argument with the driver of a truck. The truck followed the car, then Cloud fired at the truck.
The truck’s driver called 911 and Bremerton police responded. After police stopped the vehicle Cloud was riding in, Cloud ran away from officers. He was caught and police found a .380 caliber semi-automatic pistol during the search.
Also in District Court, Joushua Aaron Horst, 23, of Bremerton was charged with second-degree burglary on July 29.
He stole $218 worth of merchandise from a Port Orchard retail store.
• Zachary Marshall Lake, 23, Port Orchard, violation of court order (gross misdemeanor).
• Michael Joseph Gardner, 36, Port Orchard, driving under the influence.
• Pasquale Carmine Accettola, 19, Olalla, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute or manufacture.
• Tristan Shaun Williams, 21, Port Orchard, second-degree burglary.
• Paul Anthony Wydra, 28, of Gig Harbor, violation of court order.
• Jean Christophe Michele Parker, 21, Port Orchard, first-degree trafficking in stolen property.
• Sky Levelle Ross, 25, Port Orchard, making a false or misleading statement to a public servant.
• April Rachelle Stitt, 33, Port Orchard, second-degree theft.
• Jessica Taylor Fox, 18, Port Orchard, driving under the influence.
• Theresa Lodon Simon, 50, Port Orchard, third-degree theft.