- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
DISTRICT COURT | Man faces child molestation charge
A child molestation charge was filed against a Port Orchard man on Aug. 27 in Kitsap County District Court.
Daniel Anthony Reyes, 47, was charged with first-degree child molestation of a 10-year-old girl, according to court documents.
Charging papers stated that the mother reported the incident to the Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office after her daughter said she was molested several times by Reyes, who has two children.
Court records stated the victim told investigators that Reyes sent nude pictures of himself to her Facebook account. The victim’s iPod was handed over to deputies as evidence. Investigators viewed Reyes’ conversation with the girl and images.
A search warrant was issued and deputies collected several laptop computers, a desktop computer, cellphones and electronic storage devices for evidentiary purposes and forensic examination.
Reyes is being held in Kitsap County Jail under $75,000 bail.
The following information was received from Kitsap County District Court documents:
• Kevin James Wiley, 33, Port Orchard, residential burglary.
• Joshua Hayes Williams, 31, Olalla, driving under the influence.
• Larry Lee Norton, 59, Port Orchard, possession of heroin.
• Anthony Lee Fannings, 38, Port Orchard, possession of meth.
• Paul-John Santos Flores, 34, Port Orchard, driving under the influence.
• Tressa Raelene Flint, 24, Port Orchard, use of drug paraphernalia.
• Gerald Cornelius Gordon, 41, Port Orchard, harassment (gross misdemeanor).
• Daniel Ballard, 28, Port Orchard, second-degree assault.