- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
DISTRICT COURT | Trio faces residential burglary charges
Charges were filed against three Port Orchard men in connection with a residential burglary on Sept. 14 in Port Orchard.
Christopher W. Trousdale, 23, Joshua Glenn Gregory, 20, and Christopher Lee Graham, 23, each were charged Sept. 16 with one count of residential burglary.
The trio was arrested after a neighbor notified the Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office about 1:46 a.m. about a possible burglary at a home in the 11000 block of Harland Lane SE, according to charging documents.
When deputies arrived on the scene, they heard the men inside the residence. Trousdale and Gregory surrendered to deputies and Graham was later found hiding in the home’s attic, court records stated.
Court documents stated Gregory told deputies the men were taking copper wiring out of the house.
The men were arrested and transported to Kitsap County Jail. Bail for Trousdale and Gregory was set at $50,000, while Graham’s bail was set at $100,000.
Charges filed against men caught on camera
Two men arrested for breaking into a home and having their images captured on a surveillance video camera were charged Sept. 12 in District Court.
Residential burglary charges were filed against Jaynon Paul Santos, 21, and Dallas M. Noboru Brewster, 20, both of Port Orchard, according to charging papers.
Court documents stated the two men broke into a home Sept. 4 on Retsil Road. The men stole various collectible coins and currency, but a security camera captured images of the men. They were arrested Sept. 10.
The men told investigators they pawned off the coins and currency and received $90.
Other charges were filed in Kitsap County District Court against the following individuals:
• Arield Bleu Waszkiewicz, 22, Port Orchard, third-degree theft.
• Nathan Harrison Stuart, 37, Port Orchard, first-degree driving while license revoked.
• Shawn Eugene Kilbury, 41, address unknown, fourth-degree assault.
• James Charles Mathes, 44, Port Orchard, third-degree assault.
• Tiffany Renaw Stolberg Buchin, 37, Port Orchard, possession of meth.
• Edward Warren Nicholson, 22, Port Orchard, second-degree burglary.
• Tasha Ann Lester, 22, Port Orchard, second-degree burglary.
• Natasha Breann Cowley, 22, Belfair, possession of heroin.
• John Daniel Ackman, 48, Port Orchard, second-degree retail theft with extenuating circumstances.
• Ryan Jacob Schechert, 37, Port Orchard, forgery.
• Kurt Walter Smith, 47, Gig Harbor, second-degree burglary.
• Timothy M. Hoyt, 53, Port Orchard, first-degree trafficking in stolen property.
• Lincoln Jean Weaver, 36, Port Orchard, possession of meth.