- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Port Orchard man faces trafficking charge
A trafficking charge was filed against a Port Orchard man on Oct. 8 in Kitsap County District Court.
John Wesley Clauson II will face one count of second-degree trafficking in stolen property.
Charging papers stated a male resident reported to Kitsap County Sheriff’s deputies that an iPad4, along with the case and charger, was stolen from his home on Royalwood Place in Port Orchard. Records from a Bremerton pawn shop showed the iPad was pawned by Clauson.
Investigators found that Clauson’s wife was working at the residence from 8:09 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Aug. 24. The iPad was pawned at 3:42 p.m. the same day. Court records stated that the pawn shop’s records show that Clauson picked up the stolen iPad from the store on Sept. 10, stated court records.
Charges were filed against the following individuals in Kitsap County District Court:
• Richard Paul Ferrell, 64, Port Orchard, driving under the influence.
• Patrick Paul Bresette, 35, Port Orchard, possession of meth.
• Joseph Gutierrez Jr., 62, Port Orchard, felony physical control of vehicle under the influence.
• Frank Joe Hedlunc, 30, Olalla, possession of heroin.
• Robert Mark Hoole, 46, Port Orchard, second-degree burglary.
• Kalista Anna Matthews, 32, Port Orchard, second-degree arson.
• Heather Liana Jessen, 36, Port Orchard, fourth-degree assault.
• Sonya Marie Hughes, 58, Port Orchard, driving under the influence.
• Brandon Michael Terry, 18, Port Orchard, second-degree burglary.
• Rhiannon Nicole Morrison, 33, Port Orchard, third-degree assault.
• Theodore Stephen Parish Jr., 42, Port Orchard, possession of meth.
• Skylar Scott Olson, 18, Port Orchard, possession of meth.
• Joseph Raymond N. Cregier, 28, Port Orchard, third-degree assault.
• Daniel Robert Woods, 38, Port Orchard, violation of court order.
• Bryan Alison Fuller, 36, Port Orchard, harassment-theft to kill.
• Lee Colton Hawkins, 21, Port Orchard, one count of first-degree criminal trespassing and one count of harassment (gross misdemeanor).
• Kyle Stuart Sampson, 24, Port Orchard, second-degree theft.
• Anthony Daniel Ramil, 49, Port Orchard, possession of heroin.
• Donald Thomas Timmons, 26, Port Orchard, second-degree assault.
• Skylar Scott Olson, 18, Port Orchard, third-degree theft.
• Colton Storm Rishel, 18, Port Orchard, second-degree burglary.
• Karen Diana Hanley, 61, Port Orchard, driving under the influence.
• Denice Michelle Nelson, 49, Port Orchard, possession of a controlled substance.
• Jarrod Allen Carter, 25, Port Orchard, possession of heroin.
• Doris Dianne Crowder, 49, Port Orchard, second-degree theft.