- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
DISTRICT COURT | Man charged with threatening to kill ex-girlfriend
A harassment charge was filed Oct. 28 in Kitsap County District Court against a 24-year-old man who allegedly threaten to kill his pregnant ex-girlfriend.
Cameron J. Mott, of Port Orchard, was charged with felony harassment-threat to kill.
According to charging papers, the incident happened on Oct. 26 with the woman reported to Kitsap County deputies that she had been threatened and harassed by Mott. She reported Mott had sent more than 100 text messages and four voicemails to her during a two-day period.
Investigators listened to the voicemails and heard Mott call the woman numerous vulgar names and told her he was going to stick a knife in her boyfriend. Mott also sent a text message to the woman that stated he was going to kill her and her unborn child, court documents stated.
Mott was later arrested by deputies and booked into the Kitsap County Jail. His bail was set at $50,000.
Charges against the following individuals were filed in Kitsap County District court recently:
• Douglas Keith Card, 44, Port Orchard, second-degree burglary.
• Tory Tyler Hewitt-Ryen, 18, Port Orchard, one count of third-degree theft and one count of second-degree burglary.
• Clinton Andrew Weyer, 39, Port Orchard, fourth-degree assault.
• Alexander Monroe Rymer, 34, Port Orchard, third-degree malicious mischief (gross misdemeanor).
• Jessie A. Eisenhower, 20, Port Orchard, third-degree theft.
• Cliff Ray Maynard, 41, Port Orchard, possession of a controlled substance.
• Brock Dee Chambers, 49, Port Orchard, harassment-threat to kill.
• Jacob Pete Booth, 31, Port Orchard, forgery.
• Michael Covey Cooper, 23, Port Orchard, first-degree trafficking in stolen property.
Charles Jake Simmons, Jr., 50, Port Orchard, second-degree assault.
• Kenneth Daniel Jarrett, 20, Port Orchard, third-degree malicious mischief (gross misdemeanor).
• Marlo Marie Cozzie, 36, Port Orchard, violation of court order (gross misdemeanor).