- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Charges filed in Kitsap County District Court
Court records show charges were filed against several Port Orchard and Gig Harbor residents in Kitsap County District Court.
The following charges were filed from May 15-27:
• May 27: Joseph Lee Lay, 32, transient, violation of court order (gross misdemeanor); Kimberly Dawn Howard, 44, Olalla, obstructing a law enforcement officer; Cody Lee Doucette, 21, Port Orchard, possession of heroin; Nicole Jaye Gardner, 26, Port Orchard, possession of a controlled substance.
• May 23: Mervin Marcos Hawkins, Jr., 52, Port Orchards, driving under the influence (DUI); Justin Edward Hopper, 25, Port Orchard, possession of methamphetamine; Christopher M.M Hutchins, 34, Gig Harbor, possession of meth.
• May 22: Sheree Lee Fox, 55, Port Orchard, two counts of forgery; Brock James Banks, 48, transient, failure to register as a sex offender (felony).
• May 21: Jared Michael Schmitz, 28, Port Orchard, possession of a stolen vehicle; Ronald C. Reschke, 51, Port Orchard, second-degree burglary.
• May 20: Thomas Morgan Cummings III, 33, Port Orchard, failure to register as a sex offender (felony).
• May 19: Candelaria O. Triplett, 47, Port Orchard, fourth-degree assault; Richard Douglas Petero, 38, Port Orchard, third-degree driving while license suspended; Jeremie Harvet Akins, 31, Port Orchard, second-degree assault; Gerrod Vincent McDonald, 21, Port Orchard, second-degree assault.
• May 16: Jacob M. Shurts, 20, Port Orchard, making a false or misleading statement to a public servant; Jonathan William Thiele, 37, DUI and third-degree driving while license suspended; Benton Matthew Green, 28, Port Orchard, felony harassment.
• May 15: Lloyd Allen Rider, 43, Port Orchard, felony violation of court order; Dustin Jeramiah Donovan, 20, Port Orchard; DUI and minor in possession of or consuming alcohol; Dustylinn Krystal Mears, 25, Gig Harbor, third-degree driving while license suspended.