- About Us
DISTRICT COURT | Threat to kill leads to harrasssment charges
A domestic violence incident led to charges being handed down to a Port Orchard man.
Christopher Kean Harrison, 28, was charged with one count of harassment-threat to kill by Kitsap County prosecutors in District Court on April 9.
According to charging papers, Port Orchard police responded to a call by Harrison’s ex-girlfriend after he confronted her at her home on April 8. She told officers he was intoxicated and that he told her he was “going to burn the house down with her in it.”
Documents stated that Harrison placed some food on a plastic tray inside the oven and turned it on high. Both were inside the residence and that Harrison shoved her away from the oven as she attempted to turn it off.
Court documents state that police approached the home and Harrison came out with two large metal wrenches in both his hands and made his way toward the officers. Police drew their weapons and ordered Harrison to stop. Harrison dropped the wrenches and surrendered to police.
He was booked into the Kitsap County Jail and bail was set at $60,000.
The following charges are from Kitsap County District Court court documents:
• Kristen Lee Bellomy, 35, of Port Orchard, was charged with residential burglary. Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to a burglary on Woods Road East in Port Orchards. She was accused of stealing more than $60,000 and she was booked April 7 into Kitsap County Jail under a $50,000 bond.
• Adam Eugene Yowell, 42, of Bremerton, was charged with possession of a controlled substance (meth). He was arrested April 6 in Port Orchard by Port Orchard police. He was placed in jail under a $10,000 bond.
• Michael William Orcutt, 24, of Port Orchard, was charged with possession of a controlled substance (meth). Orcutt was arrested by Bremerton police and taken to the Kitsap County Jail. He was booked for possession of drug paraphernalia and meth. Bail was set at $15,000.
• Anthony Riely Lamoureux, 27, of Port Orchard, was charged with second degree burglary. Bremerton police arrested him on March 29 for burglary after he broken into a room at a motel on Kitsap Way.
• Lisa Marie Laderwager, 42, of Oak Harbor, was charged with possession of a controlled substance. She was arrested by KCSO after being stopped on Bethel Road in Port Orchard. Bail was set at $10,000.
• Andrew Dwayne Henderon, Sr., 42, of Bremerton, was charged with possession of a controlled substance (meth). Port Orchard police arrested him April 7 for stealing jewelry items at a Port Orchard retail store. While in custody, police found a bag containing meth.
• Adam Eugene Yowell, 42, of Bremerton, was charged with second degree burglary for shoplifting items from three retail stores in Port Orchard. He is accused of stealing more than $3,700 during the month of March. He is currently in Kitsap County Jail under a $260,000 bond.
• Daniel Charles Galsote, 29, of Port Orchard, was charged with first degree unlawful possession of a firearm. Port Orchard police arrested Galcote on April 2 in VanZee Park. He was arrested for possession a gun and burglary tools. Galcote was booked into the Kitsap County Jail under a $100,000 bond.
• Kevan James Moores, 25, of Port Orchard, was charged for second degree trafficking stolen property in connection with a stealing a laptop computer from his former live-in girlfriend. The computer was later recovered from a Bremerton pawn shop.
• Sarah Nicole Prestewich, 32, of Port Orchard, was charged with one count of possession of controlled substance (meth). The charge stems from a March 29 shoplifting incident at a Port Orchard business. Upon her arrest by Port Orchard police, a syringe, drugs and drug paraphernalia were found in her purse as evidence.
• Kenny Eugene Baier, 20, of Port Orchard, was charged with fourth degree domestic assault in connection with a March 30 incident.ch 29
• Franklin Thomas Brusie, 22, of Port Orchard, was charged with one count of possession of controlled substance (meth). Bremerton police responded to report of a burglary on March 28 and found Brusie and three other people inside a home for sale. Police discovered Brusie had an outstanding warrant for third degree burglary. He was booked into Kitsap County Jail under a $50,000 bond.
• Melissa June Pariseau, 33, address unknown, was charged with one count of possession of controlled substance (meth). KCSO deputies reported Pariseau was arrested for violating a no-contact order and they found a small zip-lock bag containing a white crystal like substance. She was booked into the Kitsap County Jail.
• Marc Edward Managhan, 29, of Gig Harbor, was charged with driving under the influence. On March 28, Managhan was driving south of Olalla Valley Road near Hovgaard Road when he lost control of his vehicle and crashed into a pole, reported Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office. He was booked into jail.
• Jeffrey Alan Carter, 46, and Darrin James Pariseau, 44, both of Port Orchard, were charged with one count each of possession of stolen property. A Waste Management Northwest employee reported he saw suspects attempting to leave the business’ property with a large stolen pipe about noon on March 27.
• Shane Nmi Fishman, 21, of Port Orchard, was charged with second degree burglary. Fishman was found in a Bremerton business by KCSO deputies after a silent alarm alert authorities. During his arrest, a pair of plies and a flashlight was found on him.